Thursday, March 5, 2009

DIY Tips & Tricks: Ikea your way

When I heard about this blog I thought it was GENIUS. How many pieces of disposable Ikea furniture do we all have lurking in our homes? I'm sure at least one. Now don't get me wrong, Ikea is a great resource, especially for the creative. This blog really demonstrates what you can do with Ikea furniture to save money and create your own unique furniture. Ikea Hacker is a fun and creative resource for DIY projects. Here is a sample.

A Decoupaged Chest

Visit the blog to also see a very cool bulletin board (made using an Ikea picture frame, fabric and cork board) and a fun way to create bar storage from a simple shelf unit (mirrors and a disco ball are used...that is all I have to say).

1 comment:

DesignTies said...

I love this!! Very creative and bold and graphic :-)

Kelly @ DesignTies