Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Our Faves! ~ Country Charm

I don't even know where to begin picking out items I LOVE from the online store madison belle.

Brooke, the owner of madison belle says this on the homepage:
"madison belle was created for those who adore decorating, entertaining, gift giving, and creating.

Our shop carries everything from soaps, candles, picture frames, and vases...to aprons, colanders, dishware, teapots, and more.

Think of us as your local small town boutique...but easily accessible on the web!"



{refreshing lemonade! decanter}
I want to sit outside and sip lemonade from this beautifully country lemonade decanter.




{aragon platter}
Then I want to grab a fresh baked cookie from my french country serving platter.




{blue pedestal compote dish}

I gaze up to the center of the table to my antique blue pedestal compote dish filled with yellow lemons & I think...yellow and blue are so striking together.

Then I go get more lemonade and fall asleep in a hammock outside. Ahh, the country!

If you love all things country; if you love all things french country; if you love all things antique and unique, madison belle is your store!

No comments: