Monday, January 17, 2011

Design Tip of the Week (1.17.11) ~ Decorating Inspiration


{photo via Lonny Mag}
I love getting design and decorating inspiration online from various photography.

Lonny Mag has a GREAT slideshow section here full of photos to go through and pull inspiration from. They have a collection of photos for just about every room in your home, like the work space photo above.

This room really caught my eye because it's colorful, warm and personalized ~ it's somewhere I would love to work, be it on the computer, or painting or writing, it's a room I could see myself feeling inspired.

If you have a room that you have no idea how to decorate, this slideshow is great inspiration. But if you don't know where to start, check out our Primed4Design decorating services site here, we are here to help!

No comments: