Friday, January 21, 2011

For the Love of Prefab




{The Hollywood Hybrid Home from Marmol Radziner Prefab}

Happy Friday everyone! I came across my bookmark of Dwell Homes. I used to get the magazine (I may have to subscribe again). I have been in love for years now with the look and style of modern prefab homes.

There is something about the open floor plans, large windows, sustainability and what kind of lot you put these homes on that has always been intriguing to me. They always feel very modern to me, yet warm and cozy at the same time.

Gone are the days where you think of the word prefab and you think of the word cheap, these homes are beautiful and some can be quite pricey. (Again depending on the lot you put them on as well).

Marmol Radziner Prefab has a whole collection of these homes. Another great thing about them is the cost and time to build than a traditional home is much less, which is great for your wallet.

We don't really have mountains here in Miami, but I'll take a beautiful modern prefab home with an ocean view! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE these prefab homes!!!