Friday, October 8, 2010

Win A $55 Gift Certificate from CSN!



******This Contest is Closed. Congratulations to Laurie who wrote "So many choices! I'd probably put it towards furniture for my kids room."*******


Hello P4Ders, we are pleased to announce our latest contest with CSN where you can win a $55 Gift Certificate!

CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from coffee tables to fantastic fitness equipment to cookware!

CSN has graciously offered to give one of our readers a $55 gift card in the form of a promotional code that can be used on any product on their sites...you lucky Primed4Design Readers!

HOW TO ENTER:
Tell us in a comment to this post about how you would spend your $55 at CSN Stores.

Giveaway ends Sunday October 17, 2010 at midnight. Be sure to leave your name and a valid email address. Winner will be chosen via a random number generator and announced at 9:00am on Monday October 18, 2010. Good Luck!

20 comments:

Suburban prep said...

I would love to put this towards a new home office chair or some new bedsheets for my bedroom.

msgb245 at gmail dot com

The Demo Diva said...

New accent pillows for my library chairs!

Michelle said...

I'm moving to my own place and need some living room furniture and decor!

hd said...

though i wish i could say i'd buy a champagne bucket, or something equally glamorous, i'd buy slippers. big, warm, non-fashionable slippers.

hd said...

whoops, forgot to post in a way to win. silly me! slippers, i'd buy slippers!

Laurie said...

So many choices! I'd probably put it towards furniture for my kids room.
Lbmoret@aol.com
Laurie

Unknown said...

I would buy a dog beg, so the teacup pig wouldn't have to hang out with the non-teacup pigs outside.

In actuality, I would buy curtains for my bedroom so my neighbors will speak to me again.

KatiC said...

A headboard!

Molly said...

I would put it towards a new desk!

Laura C said...

I would buy a runner for our entry way...it's been almost a year and we're well overdue. The Caesar Beige / Light Blue Oriental Rug from CSNrugs.com would be perfect.

Clara said...

a bed for my son who just out grew his crib

Lindsey said...

A new doggie bed for my sweet dog!

Elaine said...

I'd love to get the Persimmon Duvet Set.

CLOTHED MUCH, a modest fashion blog

Unknown said...

Adi Designs Women's 705 Boots in Pink - 705-PNK
are the ones that i want

drea8685 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I would purchase a wine rack!

custardbydesign said...

i think i would have to buy some of their funky little table lamps...

have you seen the dachshund?

DesignTies said...

Now that I'm back to working on making over our dining room, I'd probably choose something to put on the buffet -- maybe a pretty glass vase :-)

Kelly

Anonymous said...

I would buy another set of their wonderful sheets. I have one set that I purchased from them already. Now here's the other part of the bargain. As you can see, I'm already a follower of yours. If you sign up to follow me back, then I will agree to enter your giveaway (haha).

Unknown said...

I would use it to decorate my man cave!

Liz said...

I would get some new table lamps!

eemoody77 at gmail dot com